What You Can Do with a Card
Your Pryor Library card opens up a world of access!
- Check out physical books, audiobooks, dvds, magazines, music, and craft tools - all at no charge to you
- Check out ebooks, downloadable audiobooks, streaming movies, and music from our online library
- Use Library computers for internet access and printing
- Access genealogy databases like Ancestry and Fold 3
- Learn a new language, repair your car, do research, or study for a test using our online resources
If you live in Mayes County, your first library card is completely free!
And it's only $5 if you live outside the county and $1 if you need to replace a lost card.
What you need to get a Library card:
- A photo ID
- A piece of mail showing your current mailing address
- Those under the age of 18 will need a parent or legal guardian to sign their card application
Digital Library Cards
Fill out the digital library card form. We'll be in touch with your card information
Digital Cards provide access to all our online resources (like ebooks, access to databases, etc) but cannot be used to check out physical items
You can upgrade a Digital Card to a full account at any time by coming to the Library and showing proof of address and photo ID.